Beardie Buffet Blend..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire

Sub-Adult Member
My beardie refused to eat pellets when I tried it. I bought some medicated pellets when he was little (he had worms and coccidia) and he wanted nothing to do with them. They're too crunchy, or they don't taste good, or something. I never tried any of the canned crickets or dried crickets, things like that, but I have a feeling my dragon would refuse to go near those, as well. Though, he's an adult now and extremely picky (at this point he's reduced himself to eating nothing but white dubia and blackberries). Maybe a growing juvie would be more willing to eat whatever you put in front of him.

cr1chard

I toss some in chopped, moistened greens. They stick to the leaves, and my beardie gets a little extra with his greens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heidib715
Top Bottom