Beardie bobbing at nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MollyMoo98

My 6 yr old female beardie has recently in the past month started bobbing a lot. She does it in the weirdest places. She does it at her wall, at mee, behind her plant, at her plants, etc. it's not a reflection thing as she has a custom wood tank. I thought something was bothering her in my room but she is doing it at things in her tank too. All her heating and lighting is correct. Does anyone have any ideas as to why she is doing this?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Probably hormones going a bit out of control. This causes them to black beard, beard flare, and head bob at nothing sometimes. They tend to work through it after a month or two.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that, she has probably sat there in her Viv and, tried to figure out another way to make her slave "I mean owner" worry themselves silly again, LOL!!!
She says,
"So Far, So Good, He He He!!! Look at her now just poking her fingers on that black thing with the pictures on it, She falls for it every time....HMMMM, wonder what I can do next week, LOL!!!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom