Beardie bathing herself in tub of water! VIDEO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Too cute. :lol: It also looks like she is getting ready to shed.

saleen89559

Juvie Member
Original Poster
She probably is, she's been puffing a lot lately, and scratching at herself a bit. She's overdue for it.

not bathing herself, scratching shed or trying to get water out of her ears because you have too much water in that tub.

Post from moderator. If you don't have something decent or polite to say, please refrain from posting at all.

saleen89559

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I love people who reply to a thread without reading it.

1. I have already stated she is probably going to shed.

2. I don't have too much water in the tub, it is up to her armpits which is the recommended depth. She's 16 inches long and very much able to stand up in the water. Whether she wants to stand up is a different story.

3. Thanks for flaming my thread now please learn some forum etiquette and refrain from that next time.

blue11

Sub-Adult Member
ha yup! my beardie Blue does this sometimes when she about the go through a head shed .... scratches like a dog would .... thanks for the video, you have a beautiful beardie :) :) :)
~Emily

Jess

Extreme Poster
Cute! Dudley always does that if he accidentally opens his eyes under water, and gets some water in them. They look like little doggies when they do that!

BTW, it's fine to have some extra water in their bath if yur beardie is older and enjoys swimming, as long as they can still hold their head above it. I usually make Dud's bath a little deeper than his armpits so that he can swim easier. He seems to have more fun that way.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Have you ever tried putting her in a bathtub? Looks like she would really enjoy swimming around in that!

saleen89559

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I put her in the tub too but she seems to like the small tub more. I am building an outdoor enclosure that is gonna have a pool in it with running water.

saleen89559":17do74xx said:
I love people who reply to a thread without reading it.

1. I have already stated she is probably going to shed.

2. I don't have too much water in the tub, it is up to her armpits which is the recommended depth. She's 16 inches long and very much able to stand up in the water. Whether she wants to stand up is a different story.

3. Thanks for flaming my thread now please learn some forum etiquette and refrain from that next time.

didn't flame, but whatever. Inappropriate comment edited by moderator.

szubelak

Juvie Member
Too cute! I was going to say the same thing someone else said about a big bathtub so she could swim! They're all so different, they sure do have their own personalities!! :)

My boys would jump out of that little tub in a heartbeat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom