Beardie ate Lightning bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
WOO HOO!! :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: And thank the prayers! That about says it for now. What an amazing trooper you have there...truly amazing!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

When are you bringing her home, today?
I think she would do better at home with you now. Please keep us posted on how she is doing.
What did the ultrasound reveal?

Tracie

sk1tzo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She's home sleeping under her lights. The ultrasound revealed no obstruction. We are still not 100% sure she will make it though, we are hoping for the best.

A couple days ago I really thought we were losing her. But she finally pooped this morning and we have a chance again! :blob8:

Spookle

I really hope you get a happy ending after all you have both been through, it's surprising how these little guys steal your heart.

sk1tzo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Me too, and she definitely deserves it. Almost everyone I tell this situation say, "...all that for a lizard?". :angry5: They really do steal your heart. It's amazing, I didn't think I would be so attached to a reptile.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm so happy that she is home with you now. It sure seems that your belly rubs DID help. :p That's great the the ultra sound didn't show any obstruction at all. She needs a lot of rest and TLC. Being in a quiet environment now will surely help too.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Great news ! I hope she just keeps making progress....I really do. Just wondering....where did you get her from ?

sk1tzo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah! Her black beard is gone but she does have some stains from vomitting the charcoal. I am slightly afraid because before we made so much progess then she went downhill. I do believe those belly rubs saved her! We took her out when we walked the dogs and she was thrilled lol, she LOVES going for walks, and the natural sunlight made her feel a lot better. I actually got her from Jeff Crider from www.citrusdragons.com, he is great! :mrgreen:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh, that's so cute the way she enjoyed going out with you when you walked the dogs, that's a GREAT sign and the sunlight must have done her a lot of good. She must have been very confused being at the vets and away from you, now she has what she needs and wants, to be at home and getting lots of TLC. :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
We all do too and she may not know it, but she has LOTS of fans. :wink: You're doing great with her, just remember, they can pick up on emotions, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom