Beardfacé!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: The red on his face is not blood, it's raspberry, haha.

It is a very silly name...I mostly just call him lil' guy or buddy. So I mentioned before that he's really small....

IMG_0003.jpg

Cute! Juvie size! But he's three years old. Yikes. Do you see any signs of shedding? Will he grow or be mini forever?

IMG_0002.jpg

He looks crabby. But he's just tired cause I took him outside to play. I've never seen him so happy before. This might have to become a daily thing! I think I saw a glimpse of his real colors for the first time. You can't really tell in the picture, but he has a beautiful orange ring around his eye. I hope that develops more.

IMG_0005.jpg

This is his house. It's kind of boring inside, but I recently cleaned all the horrible sand out of it and I don't really know what else to do. Any suggestions for making it cozier?

I hope to post more pictures as he reaches his full potential! And perhaps of him wearing the cilantro hat I put on him earlier today, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom