BeardedDragon.org's Newest Newb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiseWolf

Dear BeardedDragon.org Community,
Hello! This is WiseWolf and I'm posting my first message! I have a bearded dragon who is about 3 years old, at this point, and he's such a joy in my life. I purchased him from the All Cleveland Reptile Show when he was four months old. His name is Lucien, something that I am very proud of, as well as a name he has grown into quite well. Lucien means "light" in Italian. I didn't know this when I first named him, and the coincidence therein is that my name means "light" in its Greek origin! I originally wanted a completely white bearded dragon, but I fell in love with this little guy. The more he grows and sheds, the more yellows and oranges he gets on his skin. After his most recent shed, he has oranges around his eyes as well as his ears, and the top hemisphere of his tail is orange, with the bottom being yellow. He is remarkable, funny, entertaining, and interesting. I love my Lucien :)
Maybe we'll meet somewhere else on the site and you can tell me about your little boy or girl ;)

Sincerely,
WiseWolf (and Lucien)

duke11

Gray-bearded Member
Welcome! I see you and Lucien are really great pals! I have a 3 month old at home. Good luck with him, you seem like a very nice owner and I am sure that Lucien is very grateful! :mrgreen:
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

sorry i just think these guys look cool.

WiseWolf

Original Poster
Thanks, duke11, for the warm welcome. Lucien and I are great pals :) And yeah...those jumping guys are pretty cool! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: Nifty.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Welcome newbie :wave: How wonderful that both you and Lucien have names that mean the same. It definitely was fate that brought you two together.

WiseWolf

Original Poster
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I would love to post pics of Lucien....How exactly do I do that? :?: :study:

li_22

Hatchling Member
Upload your pics to Photobucket.com. Then copy the URL (last line). Come here and paste it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom