Bearded dragon stuck up under the steering wheel of the truc

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Did his legs swell up only after his escapade ? Can you post pics of them, from above with his legs out to the side ? It may be gout, I doubt that it would be from being stuck.....it seems too much of a coincidence that both legs are affected. And do you say his coccidia count is one ? And what med and for how long will he be on it ?

Cken27

Original Poster
Working on the picture as far as his meds go he's taking Alvin oral suspension for coccidia

Cken27

Original Poster
Slowly but surely getting his appetite back, not full fledged attack yet but interested and sticking the tounge out trying to catch some crickets. Still not an A+ appetite quite yet. Offered 4 roaches of those he walked towards one and nailed it. Didn't eat the BSFL, I'm starting to think I wasted my money on those. I've been trying to get a hold of Silkworms but it's extremely hard, I've been laying back on the superworm feeds. He ate some squash in a syringe baby squash. I've kept him well hydrated and I've been cleaning his furniture out with clear distilled Vinegar, as well as his cage. Baked his log 4 days ago to clear any of the parasite he has.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It looks like just a wee bit of swelling, not enough to say it's a health problem. Is that leg heading for a shed ? Sometimes that can give the illusion that the leg is bigger.

Cken27

Original Poster
Well his tail has shed so the rest of his body will begin soon, the little guy still isn't eating though. He's got me worried ! I mean he's eating like a bird, just a few pieces of collard green a day or maybe 1 or 2 worms, 1 roach if I'm lucky. About 5 crickets.

RockysMom

Hatchling Member
AHBD":dp73f63m said:
It looks like just a wee bit of swelling, not enough to say it's a health problem. Is that leg heading for a shed ? Sometimes that can give the illusion that the leg is bigger.

That happened to my guy. One front leg looked very swollen. The vet took a look at it and suggested that he might be getting ready to shed. Sure enough, a week later that leg was in full shed. It's so hard with these guys to know what's going on. It makes me crazy some times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom