Bearded dragon Sleeping on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two young beardies. At the moment they are unnamed because yesterday I got my male and found out that my baby "hagrid" was female. Okay so I have been trying to bond with my beardies and I found out something that they both like-sleeping in my shirt. To them they are kind or in a sleeping bag because they are on my undershirt and have my t-shirt on top but they just sleep there for hours. The other night I fell asleep with my baby in my shirt and she stayed there all night without moving. Right now they are in my shirt with their heads peeking out and watching me type. I was just wondering if anybody elses beardies do this.
-Haley

Loz333

Yes! If I take Roberta (formally Robert until I went to the vet and discovered he was a she) out of her tank after 6pm, she immediately falls asleep on me sometimes she nestles into my neck or tries to dig under my hand. It's so adorable!

My girl Deja doesn't really like sitting still, I think that's probably because she's younger, but Rusty absolutely loves to cuddle. She will often go under the covers with me while I'm watching T.V. She's the sweetest thing.
CAM00640_zps9c531696.jpg

CAM00639_zps4eb15868.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom