Bearded dragon running in place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rextaylor

So my 3 year old dragon has been doing this weird thing where when shes in her cage she'll dig up the glass on the bottom of the cage and just try and run, she puts the front of her snout on the wall of the cage and just starts doing that, kinda looks like a person on a treadmill. I don't know why she does this, so if anyone could answer that would be great.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It may be that she's trying to get out. They don't really understand clear barriers very well from what I've seen. Have you tried taking her out and giving her some time to roam around outside the tank (in a safe area) when she does that? They are very curious and like to explore.

rextaylor

Original Poster
CooperDragon":17773hsr said:
It may be that she's trying to get out. They don't really understand clear barriers very well from what I've seen. Have you tried taking her out and giving her some time to roam around outside the tank (in a safe area) when she does that? They are very curious and like to explore.
Yes I have, but it doesnt seem to work. She'll just sit on her rock and chill when she goes back in, and then continues to do the running thing. Its also in the same place each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom