Bearded dragon post surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj26br

Original Poster
Hi my female bearded Floyd had surgery this morning to remove follicles for being egg bound and they spayed her as well, she seems to be doing great and right when she got home she went right back to herself as far as being energetic, I didn’t get a look at the stitches right after surgery but a few hours went by and I finally got to see them and I was just curious to see if eveyrbing looked normal to eveyone else, there was no blood around the vivarium but definitely some blood on the stitches, any feed back would be great thank you!!, and she’s about a year and a few months old btw

Attachments

• 8EF78FA9-5A56-4A2F-87DE-198CD9FD9D12.jpeg
    8EF78FA9-5A56-4A2F-87DE-198CD9FD9D12.jpeg
    194.8 KB · Views: 139

themamaj

Hi my female bearded Floyd had surgery this morning to remove follicles for being egg bound and they spayed her as well, she seems to be doing great and right when she got home she went right back to herself as far as being energetic, I didn’t get a look at the stitches right after surgery but a few hours went by and I finally got to see them and I was just curious to see if eveyrbing looked normal to eveyone else, there was no blood around the vivarium but definitely some blood on the stitches, any feed back would be great thank you!!, and she’s about a year and a few months old btw

themamaj

I just posted about my beardie schedule for same surgery Thursday am. That is really encouraging knowing your beardie went back to old self quickly! What meds did they send her home on and any wound care things suggested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom