Bearded dragon not eating or pooping much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogathedragon

Hatchling Member
I have a bearded dragon that is one year old, and he is about 20 inches with proper uv and heating. He hasn’t been eating or pooping much or about two months. I thought he was okay, and I still think he is, he is acting 100% normal, but I was just worried and I thought I should ask just in case something is wrong. He also very rarely eats greens and when he does eat them he will eat like one leaf l thanks

Savora

Hatchling Member
He could be brumating! But just to make sure, could you let us know what brand and type his UVB is (coiled bulb, fluorescent tube, or MVB)? And what substrate he's on?

Has he also been sleeping/hiding a lot more often?

Bogathedragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Savora":1ey456xq said:
He could be brumating! But just to make sure, could you let us know what brand and type his UVB is (coiled bulb, fluorescent tube, or MVB)? And what substrate he's on?

Has he also been sleeping/hiding a lot more often?
I don’t remember the brand of uvb but it is a tube I beleive repti sun and he is on blankets right now because his Astro turf is drying, but he hasn’t been sleeping or hiding unless it gets dark, like at night time. I do have to get him a new heat lamp, but the one he has still emits heat just not as much, so we are getting a new one probably on Monday. I was also wondering if he maybe was getting tired of his food? I was thinking if I should switch to a different kind or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom