Bearded Dragon Names !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChinelleKitten

Hatchling Member
My Dragon is named Captain Jack and I lucked out that he was a boy.... I'm getting another soon and may name it Sweetums (haha muppet show).

Leolizard

When i first got my beardie i named him chubba because he was the biggest one in the tank. As days passed i didn't like the name so I changed it to Leo. But i call him Weo like you would say to a baby. i don't know if mines a boy or girl yet so if its a boy it will be leo if its a girl it will be Cleo... short for Cleopatra.

Luthor

Hatchling Member
drgnfly2265":2q6k4g9g said:
Luthor":2q6k4g9g said:
There are a number of sites with hundreds of dragon names listed. Just google "list dragon names" or similar. They can be a great help! :)

Mine is called Dewi, after the pagan god that was represented by a dragon. That was before I found out he is more likely a she...but I still think it works, so have left it.

My other option was to call her Molly after my pet Warp Stalker in WoW. Lol. Yes, me that nerdy. :eek:

Cool beans, I play WoW too! Lvl 80 N.Elf druid :D

Lol. So you have seen great swathes of time disappear too then?

I am fortunate, my new beardie addiction has cooled my WoW addiction somwhat. (L80 N.Elf Hunter, L80 Draenai Shaman, L22 Rogue) And about year that went missing. :lol:

Luthor

Hatchling Member
Leolizard":6j7gdohk said:
When i first got my beardie i named him chubba because he was the biggest one in the tank. As days passed i didn't like the name so I changed it to Leo. But i call him Weo like you would say to a baby. i don't know if mines a boy or girl yet so if its a boy it will be leo if its a girl it will be Cleo... short for Cleopatra.

Don't you mean "Cweo"? :)

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Luthor":1k80uvf2 said:
drgnfly2265":1k80uvf2 said:
Luthor":1k80uvf2 said:
There are a number of sites with hundreds of dragon names listed. Just google "list dragon names" or similar. They can be a great help! :)

Mine is called Dewi, after the pagan god that was represented by a dragon. That was before I found out he is more likely a she...but I still think it works, so have left it.

My other option was to call her Molly after my pet Warp Stalker in WoW. Lol. Yes, me that nerdy. :eek:

Cool beans, I play WoW too! Lvl 80 N.Elf druid :D

Lol. So you have seen great swathes of time disappear too then?

I am fortunate, my new beardie addiction has cooled my WoW addiction somwhat. (L80 N.Elf Hunter, L80 Draenai Shaman, L22 Rogue) And about year that went missing. :lol:

Yes, this past year and a half have been a blur to me. I'll tell myself that I will play for a hour, and then I glance over at the clock and I would be playing for 3 hours (or more). I have a L27 Draenai Shaman that I am now working on, lol.

Now that I have Midna, I have been able to pull myself away from WoW a little more. But now I think that she is turning into my audience. While I was playing she was sitting on my shoulder the whole time :D

iEMpiiReStAte

Original Poster
Thanks so much guys,I love how so many of you participated.

Check out some of my other post since im still new lol.

Im doing my BD homework :study:

Thanks
Sebastian

Lofus20

I named mine Monster cuz thats what my 3 yr old son said when he first saw it. so now when you say monster he isn't scared but he looks for his lizard.

grumpy

Stumpy....has only 1/2 a tail.
Yardley.....has only 3 legs and 3/4 of a tail.
Heman....found out to be female.
Sherlock....studies his food before eating!

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Teddy. He's soooo cuddly.

It's a generic name; we didn't know if he's a boy or girl at the time, and chose a name that would work both ways. We also like that it's Theodore Roosevelt's nickname-- he built our national parks, and did alot of other neat stuff.

iEMpiiReStAte

Original Poster
LilStinkpot":2bprbn7c said:
Teddy. He's soooo cuddly.

It's a generic name; we didn't know if he's a boy or girl at the time, and chose a name that would work both ways. We also like that it's Theodore Roosevelt's nickname-- he built our national parks, and did alot of other neat stuff.
Awsome name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom