Bearded dragon ID help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Could you guys help me on id this bearded dragon i just bought yesterday, The owner got it from petsmart and they pretty sure its just a normal phase. My question, is this a female? And could it be a normal phase with this beautiful color? And its 400g in weight, is she ready for breeding? Thanks

IMG_1058_zps1cd75f50.jpg

IMG_1060_zps9bb65e7c.jpg

IMG_1062_zpsa4706130.jpg

IMG_1063_zps58916937.jpg

IMG_1064_zpsa010484a.jpg

IMG_1066_zpsa8215344.jpg

zandi202

BD.org Addict
I'm not sure because I'm new to the beardie world as well, but I want to say female since it has one bump in the middle behind the vent instead of two on the side.

RuselBro

Juvie Member
I would say like a Citrus or Tangerine. But you can't say a definite Morph because you don't know the bloodline "What they Parent's were"...As for the Sex, I have no Idea. I've looked at sooo many picture's trying to tell the difference , and I can with very good picture's that are made to show people the difference, but in real life, it's a different story. Lol.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Looks female to me as well. One bump in the middle. I think what David is seeing in the o.p's picture is just the muscle/tendons on the side of the tail. The 2 bumps that you look for in a male,[ like in the article with the 2 bumps circled ] are closer together and more prominent.

Looks female to me. My boy has 2 very noticable nodes by the vent and he is just grown to be 12 inches...very pretty dragon! usally males are very easy to sex as they have notable bumps so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom