bearded dragon helpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangit12

Juvie Member
hi for some reason i just wanted to post this who say they are good reptile owners. :D i am :mrgreen:

well i just posted this since i saw many forum topics about how people treat bearded dragons with no care. so
lets figure out how many people here care about bearded dragons and other reptiles.

Gymgirlx

Hatchling Member
lol. MOST people on here care deeply for their dragons ( though I think some are hanging in the free section just to get free dragons ;)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Gymgirlx":3urtf9th said:
though I think some are hanging in the free section just to get free dragons ;)

Oh you happened to notice that didn't you? :laughing6:

-Brandon

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
I'm a little confused.. You want people to post saying they care about their reptiles..

Well I love my reptiles, and the people I communicate with on this forum love theirs too! This forum, I believe, was created in a positive light to be helpful in the care and treatment of bearded dragons. Therefor I assume people who choose to become members and post either to get help or help someone else all care about beardies.

-Kaleen

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Beardednoob doesn't care about his dragons he feeds them all miracle-gro!!!@@

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom