Bearded dragon have poop/dirt on him? Easy way to clean here

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmcnick

Have you ever had the problem with trying to spot clean a bearded dragon when they are dirty? It can be tricky. Natural soaps that you can actually use on your bearded dragon are hard to come by, and scrubbing them is not easy either as they never tend to stay calm. But, recently I have found a solution!

I recently picked up a water flosser for myself, and upon my bearded dragon getting dirty, I set it to medium pressure, placed warm water inside, and spot cleaned the areas he needed to be cleaned. It worked like a charm! No soap, no scrubbing- I just sat him on a towel and went to business and he did not mind one bit. It's a bit more pressure than a shower head stream of water on medium pressure and can be directed much easier. It's never been easier to clean my Beardie when he needs it.

Hopefully this little trick will save you some time!

Thanks for the read ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom