Bearded dragon has large appetite

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello, my bearded dragon has been eating good. For the past couple of day to a few days it has been very big appetite. She eats whenever I change out the greens to fresh greens. She’s been trying to eat a lot of things that I hold too. I think she thinks it will be food because I’ll give her crickets on tweezers. She eats mustard greens, crickets, and butternut squash purée. I also give calcium and multivitamin. She laid eggs 2 weeks ago. Could her increased appetite still be from that. This is how she ate right after she laid them. But, it slowed down a bit after that. I’m wondering if she could be gravid again? I’ve been giving butternut squash because she is finicky with only plain greens. She still is. So, maybe I should give less purée? And her appetite is so big just because she likes the purée a lot. Thank you!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes she could be gravid again, it's O.K for her to eat a lot before laying another clutch. It sounds like you're giving her a good diet, if her poo is too runny, cut back on the greens + squash just a little. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom