Bearded Dragon Diarrhea?????? Please help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD. I'm am scared. My bearded dragon (Chunky) just pooped in the water, but it was like diarrhea. I have pictures but it like fell apart in the water, and it looks like it has a filling!!!!!! (Yuck) It smells like diarrhea, and it looks like diarrhea, what can it be? Maybe DIARRHEA. Here's pictures. I'm scared. :( :( :( :( :( :(
83825-8027721112.jpg
83825-7090493846.jpg
83825-4698395277.jpg
Please help...... :roll: :| :0 :0

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's probably just an upset stomach similar to what happens to people sometimes. I'd keep an eye on it and see if it continues for several days or is an isolated occurrence. Have there been any recent diet changes? What do you normally feed to Chunky?

BeardedDragonLover11

Original Poster
Oh, okay. And I feed him butternut squash, its orange and yellowish, and turnip greens, and Can O' Crickets. I have been giving that to him for like two or more days now, that exact diet. Like 20 mini crickets a day? Maybe. Usually in the mornings. Today I didn't really feed him any. Just a few yesterday. Like ten. So anyway, a few crickets, he is probably brumating. So anyway, what do I do? And the squash is new, as in like, four days ago. Will too much squash give him an upset stomach? Thanks for all of your help!!!!!! It is very strongly appreciated!! Thanks again,

Love,

BeardedDragon11 And Chunky!!!!!!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The squash should be fine. I'd avoid the canned crickets though in favor of live bugs. I'd go with live crickets or live Phoenix Worms or live dubia roaches. I think he will get more out of eating live protein that you can gutload with some fresh veg and water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom