Bearded dragon butt out

Makakakak

Hello I need help my bearded dragons butt is out and he pooped twice I give him a bath everyday for 20-30 mins I've been feeding him apple sauce and pumpkin but he doesn't really eat much just two likes of it, it's been like this for 4 days so far and now it looks like it's shedding now I am getting worried

Attachments

• 20231011_194856.jpg
    20231011_194856.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 257

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That is a female in case you didn't know and nothing looks wrong there at all. How long have you had her and can you post a full body picture of her and a pic of her enclosure if possible ? I think she's O.K
Baths are not necessary unless a beardie is really dirty or just once a week if they actually enjoy them, for no more than 10 minutes. You can use a Q-tip to dab raw honey there going slightly inside just in case there's minor irritation.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

AHBD is right, your dragon is a female. I think it looks pretty normal. Maybe there may be some urates
there that are dry perhaps which can be normal.
I think she will be just fine.

Tracie

Makakakak

Original Poster
Hello,

AHBD is right, your dragon is a female. I think it looks pretty normal. Maybe there may be some urates
there that are dry perhaps which can be normal.
I think she will be just fine.

Tracie
I went to the vet and turns out my bearded dragon is just fat and having pooping problems so we are now putting her on a new diet

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
O.K, that's probably good for her in the long run. Just feed less insects and more healthy greens like turnip, collard, arugula [ rocket] kale, mustard, dandelion, etc.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is she doing today?
Since she is an adult, you can safely have her
at around 30 or so insects weekly while focusing
more on the vegetation to help maintain or lose
some weight.

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom