bearded dragon barely eating greens

spencer118

Hatchling Member
my dragon june barely eats greens or veggies at all! ive had for for almost 2 years and she only really eats basil, dandelions or the greens, and cilantro rarely, only if i trick her into eating it with a hornworm. i waht her to have a varied died but shes just very picky. if somene could give me some tips i would appreciate it! ive tried bee pollen but she doesnt really like it.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
my dragon june barely eats greens or veggies at all! ive had for for almost 2 years and she only really eats basil, dandelions or the greens, and cilantro rarely, only if i trick her into eating it with a hornworm. i waht her to have a varied died but shes just very picky. if somene could give me some tips i would appreciate it! ive tried bee pollen but she doesnt really like it.
Have you tried bsfl on top of her salads- using them as lures to the bowl?

spencer118

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
They are a great staple feeder as well - I would add them to her salads first thing in the morning- you will need a glass or ceramic bowl w/ a lip to keep them in-
ive had them before and fed her them when she was a baby! i dont know if she would eat them but its still good to try

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
Mines wouldn’t eat greens either. I found that switching them up weekly and adding bee pollen worked

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom