Bearded Dragon Amigurumi stuffed animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrkngpen

Juvie Member
Hi all! I'm the proud owner of two female beardies, Pheeny (10 yrs old) and Ruby (around 6 yrs old).

I posted a very long time ago, a picture of a stuffed beardie that I had crocheted. It was a pattern that I made myself but I didn't have it written to post or sell. Over the years, I have gotten TONS of messages about that post, asking for info on how to get a pattern or a stuffed beardie.

I have now created a pattern and it is in the process of getting tested. It should be up for sale at ravelry and etsy in the next couple weeks. I also have some ready made at etsy, if anyone is interested in that.

Thanks all!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HookedByLutya

vJX2LOfl.jpg

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Love it .... My wife does stuffed crocheted soft toys - a gifts - I'll have to show it to her , she might work out a "pattern" , she's done a crocheted gecko so a crocheted beardie shouldn't be too different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom