Bearded dragon almost ate a syringe today (she didn’t) but I want to make sure she’ll be ok. Because I had to take it back kinda rough.

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
I was trying to drop some water on her nose. She wanted to eat the syringe instead. Somehow she grabbed it. And somehow I let it go. Then, I grabbed it to take it out of her mouth. She had quite a bit of it in her mouth. When I grabbed it, i moved and lifted her. Her back legs were still on the ground. I got it out. She didn’t seem mad. And the syringe just had slight bite marks. Could this have in anyway hurt her?

I’m not sure where the water went. I think she drank it straight from the syringe though somehow.

Last edited:

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Y.W ! Like in this video but not using as much pressure , I do it a lot more slowly. Once a week is fine or every 2 weeks as long as your dragon eats well including a variety of greens like Cole does.

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Y.W ! Like in this video but not using as much pressure , I do it a lot more slowly. Once a week is fine or every 2 weeks as long as your dragon eats well including a variety of greens like Cole does.

Ok, thank you very much! Would spraying just the greens with water do the same thing as spraying it directly into her mouth?

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom