Bearded dargon looks sick after birthing infertile eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex1234

My bearded dragon had about 17 to 20 eggs 2 days ago and is now eating a lot of super worms and I dusted some calcium on her salad and she won't touch it but will eat when dusted on super worms which i have been doing. Why is this? Today she is lying under her lamps and she her legs and arms are spread flat and she looks tired/sick. I gave her water today through a dropper as she is probably dehydrated. I am wondering If I should buy liquid calcium to her or what do you people recommend? She also prolapsedo after giving birth and I put her in warm water and it gently went back in when I put pressure on it with the back of my hand. Does anyone have any advice of why she could be looking tired/sick?

Thanks.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Lex, do you have pics of her ? Here's how to post :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to attach pics

Liquid calcium would be good, keep up with the powdered calcium until you can get some. How much of a prolapse was it ? Be careful about giving her too many supers until you see that she can poo without prolapsing.

Lex1234

Original Poster
AHBD":3g8mjam7 said:
Hi Lex, do you have pics of her ? Here's how to post :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to attach pics

Liquid calcium would be good, keep up with the powdered calcium until you can get some. How much of a prolapse was it ? Be careful about giving her too many supers until you see that she can poo without prolapsing.

HI so I posted a photo not sure if it ended up working at all. But it was a full prolapse but it should be okay now as my beardie pooped in the bath today it was a small poop but she still went. I have been feeding her 5 superworms dipped in calcium daily. Hope this is enough. I will have to get the liquid calcium. I have not given vitamins as she should get enough from her greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom