Beard+Belly

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardielife

Hatchling Member
Hi! My beardie has not pooped in a few days so I have been trying to give baths and belly rubs.
Anyway, when I would apply a little pressure to his stomach, I noticed his beard would slightly expand a little. I did it a few more times, and every time, his beard would move as I rubbed his belly.
Its hard to explain, but it was simultaneous, as if the belly and beard were linked or something!
Haha sounds crazy.
Is this like a thing? Never noticed it before, just taking precautions.
Thanks.

Bailey91990

Hatchling Member
He prob just doesnt like it. Kind of like a tickle spot lol. Or maybe he has a stomache and a impaction. Just dont feed him anything big & make sure you let him soak in warm baths for awhile, maybe rub his back. I noticed when I give my beardys baths it makes them poop without me helping. The warm baths loosen there muscles just like ours so it will help.

daner923

Gray-bearded Member
It could just be air. In the bath, beardies sometimes puff up, both body and beard. So if you poke them, sometimes the air in the belly moves into the beard. Kinda like an air bubble moving around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom