Beaded dragon uvb lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellowdt23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi yes he has been on probiotic but still no joy he hasnt lost much weight on the other hand either whichis good just this breathing issue, and also yhe fact i had managed to get him to eat greens just before he fell ill about 6 months ago, maybe once a week he will tackle 1 locust if im lucky but im back to square one with getting him to eat veg again :( hope what ever happens next at vets is the end.

He was 500gms last vet visit a month ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiemeyer8561
Top Bottom