BD refuses to eat anything with calcium powder on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfree1368

So as it says my BD has started this new little habit about three weeks to a month ago. She wont eat anything with calcium powder on it. crickets, supers, silks, and wax worms. tried all of them and she wont eat them if they have any calcium powder on it.

any one have any insight or thoughts on this?

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
You could try mixing the calcium in with baby food and feeding her that off a spoon (or through a syringe), or mix it with water (or natural fruit juice) and giving it to her via a syringe.

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
LG used to do that. i started tricking him into it :p . i would give him one or two without it then sneek one in thats been dusted. you could tell by the look on his face he was displeased but he still ate it. id get his intrest with a couple more regular ones then surprise him again.

that or the baby food idea. they also make spray calcium for veggies but i cant vouch for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom