BD.ORG ADDICTION?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Today was my day off, and even with lots of chores to do, and dragons to take care of I found myself here many times today. Fed the "kids" (dragons) had some coffee, went on BD.ORG, did some laundry, went to BD.ORG, put away some laundry, went to BD.ORG, did the dishes and cleaned the bathroom, went to BD.org, ran an errand (crickets and superworm run of course), went to BD.org, digging through old clothes to donate and digging out winter clothes, went to BD.org, had both the girls out, while on BD.ORG, made dinner, back to BD.ORG. Any one else see a pattern here? I think I've become quited addicted and I hope I am not the only one
"suffering from this ailment". LOL :blob5:

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
I...can...stop....any...time...I...want...
I don't have a problem. People who expect me to pay attention to anything they have to say when I am reading threads or posting has a problem though.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
VEGASLIZARD":04b1f said:
I...can...stop....any...time...I...want...
I don't have a problem. People who expect me to pay attention to anything they have to say when I am reading threads or posting has a problem though.

my wife finds this one the most annoying at times lol. if i am in the middle of reading a thread (especially one of importance such as health issues or breeding questions) than i kinda tune out everything. Its not completely on purpose but it happens lol.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Addicted ? well... Yes. I admit it. I do tend to spend the whole day logged in here on my days off.. I do chores between the posts ;).
You've got company m'dear ;)
Janie.

gini

Sub-Adult Member
lol! My family hates it! I find myself checking the new posts constantly, between doing this or that. I don't want to miss anything that will teach me something...

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
WOW! 12 step program? LOL I just love knowing that sooo many others share this passion! We all learn a little, teach a little, and share some laughs! Fantastic! :blob8: I'm as hooked on this site as I am on my beardie! LOVE IT-And THEM

Loganator

Juvie Member
I work from home and log into to my company's network to clock in and out. So fortunately I have no one looking over my shoulder as I work. I check the site often during the day in between the webinars and online training sessions I host. Still, I always feel guilty spending time on bd.org while "on the clock". But I can't help myself! It's way too tempting since I am at the computer all day anyway.

crazyseany

Hatchling Member
I believe I hace CDO! (which is OCD in alphabetical order)

I am on here alot!

Oh well it keeps my mind working....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom