Bathtime is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
My fiance and I got Lady Fromage and Brick on Aug 10th of this year, but since they live with him and he's an hour away from me I don't get to see him or our "little hooligans" very often :(
Brick and Lady have been getting bathed since they were little, but today was my first bathtime experience. It was the cutest thing ever!! Of course I had to take pictures :)

Brick after bathtime: (I was going to get photos during his bath, but he decided to use my hand to rub off some shedding face scales. I got a nasty look when I tried to go in the other room and get my camera!)
0851baa1.jpg

Lady Fromage wearing her happy colors!! Someone needs her nails trimmed. (And her back legs do actually work, despite what her weird pose might suggest lol)
0163649e.jpg

And I got a tongue shot! :blob8: Even though she's blinking from the flash.
2910c25d.jpg

Oh gosh. I just realized I've turned into one of those moms who publicizes bath photos of their children. (or "children", in our case :))

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
:) thank you! :) :) :) I love these guys. Before we got them I had no clue that lizards could be so amazing and have so much personality :love5:

Haylien

Hatchling Member
I was exactly the same!! my boyfriend was the one who wanted to get one, I knew nothing about them, I thought they'd be the kind of pet you just looked after but didn't really interact with. I was very wrong!! I love our little girl to bits and just can't stop spoiling her!!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Adorable! It would be seriously frustrating for me if I had to live an hour away from my girl (Rosie is the only one we have left now).

beardie parents":1ucf6dcm said:
Adorable! It would be seriously frustrating for me if I had to live an hour away from my girl (Rosie is the only one we have left now).
I know how you feel when ever i leave the house if i don't take one with me i sit and think about them till i get home

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thank you everyone for the compliments! :) Brick and Lady say thank you too :)

7niteshades":zf28d0ax said:
beardie parents":zf28d0ax said:
I know how you feel when ever i leave the house if i don't take one with me i sit and think about them till i get home

Yeah it does get kind of rough being so far away from the dragons and fiance :( Maybe it'll make it that much better and more fun when we finally are a little family living together in the same place though! (hopefully lol) ;)

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Update! I got permission to have a dragon here, and Brick is now living with me!!!!!! :) :blob8: :blob8:
I'll start a thread for him soon. He's such a loveable little grumpypants <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom