Bathing your beardie with soap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonlover3

Sub-Adult Member
Hi,
I bath all 4 of my beardies everyday in plain warm water, nothing added. They are all "trained" to poo in the bath, when they go they are removed from the bath immediately and gently rinsed under warm running water. My beardies have never smelled bad since I've had them. They almost never poo in their tanks so I have no walking thru poo issues. I'm not familiar with that product but after receiving Joan's answer on soaps and scent oils I'd never use anything but plain warm water on my beardies, {or medicated baths if needed}. That's just my opinion. You will have to decide for yourself if the risk of using that product is worth it.
Amanda

XtinaBeardieMom

Juvie Member
Eli22":2abjx8ni said:
I just ordered some soap from the beardeddragonco that is supposedly safe for dragons. I would like to know if anyone has experience with this. They had it in light baby sent and almond sent. Here's a link. http://www.beardeddragons.co/beardeddragon/index.php?route=product/product&path=73&product_id=180 Hope this helps.

I use this stuff all the time and I love it! Just make sure you follow the directions closely and never immerse/submerge your dragon in soap or soapy water. I soak Lotus in the bathtub until she poops (and I have the sink already prepared and filled with warm water) then after she poops she gets transferred to the sink to be soaped down and rinsed off. As far as I know, it's just made with natural oils, extracts, and glycerin so I can't see why it wouldn't be safe. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom