Bathing question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIZEMICT

I was giving Russell a bath and he was enjoying it. He began swimming around and started diving underwater submersing his head completely. I took him out and put him back in and he continued diving under water. I thought they were not supposed to put their heads completely under water. Is it ok for him to do this? The water was not too deep Russell could just stand there if he wanted to and easily have his head underwater. For fun I have added a current photo oh him.
Russell1-4-15_zps19157d27.jpg.html

Esther19

BD.org Addict
It's fine. Some like the water more than others. Some will drink. Watch to make sure he is not breathing in while underwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom