Bathing a baby beardie??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I brought home a baby six month old beardie and I was wondering if I should bathe my beardie even though it's only 6 months old? I've heard of different opinions and statements but I want to know for sure. Because I'm trying to also look for ways to bond with my beardie! So any advice on those things would be great appreciated!!
93470-301955161.jpg

LewisBD

Hatchling Member
oliviatulip7801":34kvowx0 said:
So I brought home a baby six month old beardie and I was wondering if I should bathe my beardie even though it's only 6 months old? I've heard of different opinions and statements but I want to know for sure. Because I'm trying to also look for ways to bond with my beardie! So any advice on those things would be great appreciated!!
93470-301955161.jpg

Only bathe when needed, such as if he's smelly/dirty, shedding, needs help to go to the bathroom, or actually enjoys it. Other than that, no need to bathe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom