bath time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixismimeixi

im new to this all but i was wondering how long is a good enough bath time and if they are able to be in water to where they cant touch the bottom. i have only had him a week and ill just give him a bath in the sink but he freaks unless i hold him. he is 3 months only bout 10 inches. fill me in on this "bath Time" business lol
Thanks all!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Well the water should be warm like a babys bath, not very hot. they should be in there 15-20 minutes. And the water should only go up to their shoulders. They should be able to reach the bottom of the tub because its bad for them to get water in there ears. However don't be freaked out if he puts his head under to drink or gets a little bit in his ears, i think its more of a bother to them then a problem.

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
You can also use a washcloth on the bottom to help him feel more secure!! Good luck and let us no how you make out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom