Bath time/ Shedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcot13

Hatchling Member
Hey all, i was wondering how long bath time should be or if a time limit doesn't matter? how often? how can i make bath time fun and enjoyable? also, can i bathe more than once a day, especially now because my beardie is going through a shed?

EmJagsz

Juvie Member
15-20 mins bath should be good. Although there isn't really a set time limit, especially if you want to to multiple baths in one day.

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
The main concern is temperature of the tub. If you continue to warm it up (letting it get no cooler than 80*) as needed, baths up to a half hour are fine. Daily baths are a great way to keep a beardie hydrated, though if your beardie does not enjoy baths (some just don't; others love them), you may want to consider shorter baths a few times a week, so you don't stress him out too much. :)

jcot13

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
okay, i enjoy giving him baths and he enjoys them, so i do everyday, no harm right? and only when he sheds i do more than one a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom