Bath time??? I dont need a stinkin' bath! UPDATE BABY PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonzie001

Here are a couple of pics of my lil boy Fonzi he is 5 months and a couple of days old. This is the first ever bearding I have gotten from him, he was not happy.... I put him in there for his usuall 15 min bath, but he assumed that if he poopied he would be spared the remaining time. Boy was he wrong and mad when I kept him in there for the whole time.... Its so funny how smart and spoiled these little guys get. Hope you guys enjoy them.

CIMG0128.jpg

CIMG0129.jpg

CIMG0130.jpg

CIMG0131.jpg

CIMG0132.jpg

Junior

dechainechel

Hatchling Member
Great pics! The 3rd one made me giggle! He's a lot like my girl Phoenix, she used to hate baths. Now she tolerates them 'cuz she has to! :lol:

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
haha i love it.
especially how he progressed into gaping aswell.
it seems like...

"thats it your getting a black beard!!! now let me have my way! what? nothing?? dont you SEE this beard slave???? right. thats it. big guns time. 1.2.3 and HISSSSSSSSSSSS..... damnit!!!..... dude... just get me out?"

Thor's Mom

Sub-Adult Member
:laughhard: I love the 3rd pic too! I love it how they close their eyes in protest. Mine do that when they are either declining to eat the feeders I am providing (picky little buggers) or when they are done eating and don't want anymore.

Staz

Wonderful pics! :D I too love the 3rd one, really made me smile. Cheeky little guy thinking that expression would sway your decision! Ha ha!

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
3rd one and last one. He obviously gave up. Closed his eyes, imagining he was on a nice hot sandy beach.

fonzie001

Original Poster
Needless to say he was not happy one bit.... But he finally gave! lol here are a few pics of my lil boy when I first got him.... At this time he didnt even know what a black beard was.... lol

IMG_2141.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_2145.jpg

IMG_2146.jpg

Who would of thought I would of bought this hadsome boy from PETCO.
Junior

bmmst1

Juvie Member
yes i know i bought mine from petco he's not the normal color he has some green,orange and yellow in him but def not as pretty as yours, i cant believe you got him at petco! haha how much did you pay for him? i got mine for 60 i believe. i want to get a very very colorful female and breed them.

fonzie001

Original Poster
bmmst1":b9a26 said:
yes i know i bought mine from petco he's not the normal color he has some green,orange and yellow in him but def not as pretty as yours, i cant believe you got him at petco! haha how much did you pay for him? i got mine for 60 i believe. i want to get a very very colorful female and breed them.

I actually bought him for around $20 because I had a friend working there so I got the employee discount and they were on sale at the time.... Ive actually heard that Petco gets there dragons from sandfire.... Not 100% sure but something i've heard in the past. Thanks for the compliments and look forward to hearing more.
Junior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom