Bad at Waving or Issue?

Shard

Beardie name(s)
Xion (she-on)
Xion's started doing this recently, I can't tell if she's just really bad at waving or if there's something wrong with her arms. She's done it with both. While she's bobbed at her reflection before I've never seen her wave until recently.

The dust & droplets are because this happened right after I gave her roaches and dripped water for her to drink. She usually stops when I pull out the camera but this time I caught her.

Attachments

• 20240326_174108_1-ezgif.com-mute-video.mp4
    1.5 MB

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Xion's started doing this recently, I can't tell if she's just really bad at waving or if there's something wrong with her arms. She's done it with both. While she's bobbed at her reflection before I've never seen her wave until recently.

The dust & droplets are because this happened right after I gave her roaches and dripped water for her to drink. She usually stops when I pull out the camera but this time I caught her.
Hard to say - does she do this alot

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra

Can you get a longer video and post it on youtube? Just post the link here.
They all wave in a kind of jerky disjointed looking motion but the video wasn't really long enough to be sure.

Shard

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Xion (she-on)
Hard to say - does she do this alot
I see it at least once a day, usually there won't be anything else going on around her enclosure.

Can you get a longer video and post it on youtube? Just post the link here.
They all wave in a kind of jerky disjointed looking motion but the video wasn't really long enough to be sure.
I'll try to see if I can catch it next time! The first few times it was more of a swatting motion though I wasn't sure if at the time if she had leftover fruit juices stuck on her claws since I gave her some fruit that day.

Shard

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Xion (she-on)
I got it on video! She was just kinda looking at the wall, I'm not sure if she saw her reflection?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I looks different than my girls do, but it doesn't look like there is anything wrong with her

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom