Baby Crickets first...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...big Shed, Beard, Smile at me, vet trip, and weird sleeping habit...Im bored so I thought I would share Crickets adventurious life with everyone lol

newpics125.jpg

Almost his whole back and down on his tummy..This was a long day with him sctratching and rubbing up against his log and running around..felt so bad for him...

newpics101.jpg

He smiled at me!!! YAY..lol..ok maybe he is just basking but I call it smiling at me.. :wink:

m_83374cf531874707beeb1a60cbd8e555.jpg

First trip to the vet..not a good visit, he was soooo sick here, poor little guy..He just had a seizure about 30 minutes before that, he was so weak, but he is so much better now... :mrgreen:

newpics115.jpg

His first Beard..not black but he still puffed up..I had Boo out and he didnt like that I was close to his case so He thought I should know..lol..He puffs up at Boo and Waves at Artie..poor little guy..

newpics034-2.jpg

OH his first stand after he was diagnosed with MBD..he couldnt even move for a week or so but then I looked over and he pulled himself up..I cried, I was so happy

newpics092-1.jpg

LOL :lol: I love this..I found him this way this morning..I woke him up with the flash, boy he was not happy, but I still got a cute picture AND he went back to sleep..

Well that is my baby cricket, hope u enjoyed taking a look at his "firsts"..lol

invictusrules

Juvie Member
Cricket is a busy baby! I love the pic of him standing. What a miracle! :blob5:

Looking forward to Cricket's seconds, thirds, fourths, ad infinitum!

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
oh my goodness that last picture made me laugh. He almost looks stuck and embarressed that you caught him!

Im so glad to hear that he is on the mend ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom