Baby bearded turning pale???

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've had Moses for about 3 weeks now and he's been eating regularly and pooping just fine. I've noticed his body has became pale-ish. He is young and it could be the beginning of shedding. I am fairly new to Beardies so I'd like to get a professional opinion
2pqt9c3.jpg

Tonja

BD.org Addict
What a cutie and I agree he is going into shed. They don't shed like normal reptiles in that they shed in bits and pieces. Maybe a back, then a leg and a tail then the belly and a leg..so on and so forth till they have fully shed.

cfjustin

Hatchling Member
apkelley93":3a5ed205 said:
So I've had Moses for about 3 weeks now and he's been eating regularly and pooping just fine. I've noticed his body has became pale-ish. He is young and it could be the beginning of shedding. I am fairly new to Beardies so I'd like to get a professional opinion
2pqt9c3.jpg
If you want to see if he is going into shed, rub the place you suspect will be shedding. If he feels waxy, smoother than normal then he will be shedding! Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom