baby and adult pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

grendel9

Juvie Member
Grendel is my first bearded dragon, and still a baby, but I thought it would be cool to start a thread where people could post pictures of their beardies as babies and adults. Sort of like "before and after" or "then and now." Anyone?

MissMichelle91

Hatchling Member
This is my first baby Jepha. She's since passed on and I miss her like crazy ):

Baby Jephie
Picture057.jpg

First day home.

Picture985.jpg

Cute girl :)

Picture990.jpg

That's a size small hammock. That's how itty bitty she was.

Older Jepha
Jepherr003.jpg

"Ohhai!"

Mitchxcore009.jpg

Chunky baby :)

Mitchee062.jpg

So, there you have it :) My first love.

grendel9

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you so much for posting the pictures of Jepha! She was such a teeny little thing! I love the picture of her sprawled out on the hammock. She grew up to be absolutely gorgeous, too. I'm sorry that you lost her, but I really appreciate that you shared her with us. And very glad that you have a new wee one to love.

MissMichelle91

Hatchling Member
Well, thank YOU for giving me the opportunity to post them! :D
Thanks for the compliments :) She was such a good girl. xD And she loved to lay with her legs stretched out like that.

I can't wait to see Grendel all grown up! She's adorable!

This is the picture of Seaweed from Bloodbank.
babySeaweeda.jpg

And here he is now 6-7 months old (not quite an adult...but he's getting there). His eyes are almost completely black, except for a tiny "sliver" in his left eye and he's lost a ton of white pigment
P9240435a.jpg

Here he is with Bertha....he's not that tiny, she's just massive (735 grams) He really seemed to love being around her, but he's getting too old now and had to be separated
P9290559a.jpg

Here is baby Kalisto
P7200885a.jpg

And here she is now. She's not an adult, but is definitely bigger. She's about 5 months old here and going into shed.(I know since she's a girl, Kalisto should end with an "a", but I liked how it sounded with an "o")
PB050705a.jpg

Unfortunately, out of all of my dragons, these are the only "then and now" pictures I could find =(

Jess

Extreme Poster
Here was my little man, Wink. I rescued him from being put to sleep as a baby, but his health problems caught up with him and he passed away in May. <3

A few days after coming home:
0817091544.jpg

All grown up, before he started going down hill:
IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2973.jpg

I adopted Dudley as an adult, so no before and after pics of him. I would have LOVED to see him as a baby though! I wonder if he has always had such a massive head, LOL. (I cant let him feel left out, so here is a pic of him too!)
IMG_2018-1.jpg

Livey

Extreme Poster
Awww Dudley and Wink are so cute!
Im sorry you lost wink
and MissMichelle91 Im sorry you lost your baby too! :cry:
I haven't partaken in a thread like this in agess!
Little Nu!
DSC01724.jpg

BIGGG Nu
DSC03160.jpg

Tiny was a rescue, these are the same pics off her birthday thread :) she turns one in a couple of days!
DSC02346.jpg

She was pretty skinny and couldn't lift her head..
And Big TINY :)
Photo0559.jpg

And just one of billy :) i don't have any younger ones of him :/
DSC03722.jpg

grendel9

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Seaweed and Kalisto are both stunning. Is Seaweed a leatherback (I'm just learning about the differences)? He looks like he really changed a lot! I wouldn't have recognized him as the same beardie!!! Thank you for sharing! :)

grendel9

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ohhhhhh ... Wink was such a cutie. His little expression reminds me so much of Grendel! I wonder if she's somehow related to him? He grew up so handsome, too. I'm so sorry you lost him. :cry:
Dudley's quite the looker. I love his expression, too. He looks very serious. What a handsome boy. :)

grendel9

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I love Billy's coloring! And Tiny has grown up so beautifully. But Nu ... she's my favorite. She looks like a definite troublemaker. In a good way! I have a thing for those mischievous eyes. :wink:

Jess

Extreme Poster
grendel9":35bpuz0e said:
Ohhhhhh ... Wink was such a cutie. His little expression reminds me so much of Grendel! I wonder if she's somehow related to him? He grew up so handsome, too. I'm so sorry you lost him. :cry:
Dudley's quite the looker. I love his expression, too. He looks very serious. What a handsome boy. :)

Thanks! He was the sweetest little dude. He LOVED to cuddle! <3 He was originally from Petco (They brought him to the vet clinic I observe at to be put down) so Im sure there are hundreds of other beardies that are related to him, LOL.

Hehe, I love my Studly Dudley! :p He isnt half as serious as he looks though. Hes a little goof ball.

DC5Los

I just have to say i'm jealous of everyone with their before and after pics, lol :p I just got my guy maverick this past week and am already taking pics of him, a lot, so within the next couple of months i'll be back to post them up :mrgreen: .
Also wanted to say to EVERYONE, I LOVE your pics :blob5: :blob8:

LittleRepieye

Hatchling Member
O My all the babies and adults are so cute!
Sorry for the bad phone images for the baby, all I had at the time.

Here's my Draco the first week we got him in April, He was getting used to the new home.
I'm not sure how old he was when we first got him though.

0414001139-1.jpg

Here is when he discovered his little cave, although he didn't quite get how they work yet.
0412002132-1.jpg

And here is my Draco a few minutes ago. He didn't really enjoy the camera in his face.
Halloween056.jpg

Look at that little belly!!
Halloween055.jpg

grendel9":1w25b0fp said:
Seaweed and Kalisto are both stunning. Is Seaweed a leatherback (I'm just learning about the differences)? He looks like he really changed a lot! I wouldn't have recognized him as the same beardie!!! Thank you for sharing! :)

Thank you. And sorry, I didn't get anything saying someone replied. I would have responded much sooner! Anyways, Seaweed is a translucent beardie...well, partial trans. He's not a leatherback (I wish he was though!). When he was young, he didn't have full black eyes and had a bit of white. As he's aged, his eyes are pretty much completely black and he's lost a lot of the white pigment. It's really amazing how much he's changed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom