Babie shaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lum

I have five 7 week old babies in a 40 gallon breeder. I noticed the other day that one would flat and its legs and arms would start shaking. Like if you held your hand out. He eats and goes after crickets and does what the other dragons do except the shaking. He is part of a 18 eggs and the only one that has showed these symptoms. They have the proper lighting, feed regularly and bathed every other day. I have never seen it and just wondering if anyone else has.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

This can sometimes happen in clutches with eggs being laid towards the last of the bunch that got developed last. She might have had some developmental issues or her mother might have been low in calcium there towards the end of the developmental period which passed on to a baby or two.
Maybe try to get some extra calcium to that particular baby, & make sure the insects are appropriately sized as well.

Tracie

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
As Tracie said the extra calcium will help, you can also try some liquid calcium to help speed things up. And if I am not mistaking Tracie sells it as well. Good luck and let us know how everything goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom