AWWWWWWWWWW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluelacypup

i got Beetlejuice a harness and he looks so handsom in it i just had to post some pics... :)

out in the sunshine... :mrgreen:

100_6165.jpg

what are you doing to me!!! :shock:

100_6166.jpg

mom why are you spending time with that thing and not me!?!? :cry:

100_6157.jpg

lol had to add that one :mrgreen:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awwww, what a great harness, just big enough for your baby; how did he take to having this large thing on him? Such cute pics and your dog is just as cute, in a different way, of course. :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Beetlejuice looks absolutely adorable in his harness. Love the name...Beetlejuice...Beetlejuice...Beetlejuice... :lol:

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
Love the pictures. The puppy one looks so sad. Surely, he thinks looking longingly at his toy stash, one of these would entice the big guy/girl to play.

bluelacypup

Original Poster
lol yup Lacy was try'n to get all 4 of her new toys in her mouth at the same time and gave up...i had to get a pic of her try'n to figure it out :mrgreen: lol
like "mommy, how can i play with them all??" lol

beetlejuice is one of my fav movies...and since he eat bugs it fits! :mrgreen:
well he wigled his way out once because i got a small and he prob needs a tiny. lol
but i works for when he is on my bed so he cant run off! lol

thanks for the comments!
PS. he didnt move much at first but he seemed to like being outside, it was 80' out and a beautiful day!
today (2 days l8er) it snow all morning and may hail/rain :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom