Awesome Repticon!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickseedog

Just got back from my daughter's and my first Repticon in Atlanta. Awesome! :blob8: A whole room full of people who love herps even more than we do! Big Beardie Breyas didn't get to go, but a beautiful baby ball python, already named Cleopatra, found her way into my daughter's heart and my car. :shock: Only prob is that Hubby HATES snakes. He works out of town a lot, so I think that Cleo can be our "secret pet" for awhile! :twisted: There's still a day left for any one in the Atlanta region who didn't make it today.

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
Too funny about having to keep your new snake a secret from your hubby. I have to say, after getting my first and only herp (my bearded dragon) and getting involved in some of these online communities, I was really surprised to see what a HUGE percentage of herp lovers are women. I thought women were the ones who were supposed to be squeamish about snakes and lizards, so I thought I was in the minority. It was so nice discovering this community and others and finding out I was not alone in my girly love of lizards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom