Australian Roaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Sorry :( didn't realise u wanted a reply, thought it was just as an interest thing - oops! Apart from looking at the scary blue stuff (looks a bit like ratsack really but obviously isn't :D ) & thinking what the heck's that?, I really didn't know what else to say. Did u want to know anything specific, that way it might save u a bit of frustration thinking we're all ignorant so-and-so's. 'Bestroach' seems to be really knowledgable so if u ask direct someone may be able to answer - regards, Kathy :)

redline

Original Poster
no its all good kathy, was kind of waiting for someone to say i had done something wrong lol, or that i had to many males or whatever LOL :D :D :D

redline

Original Poster
well my roaches are definatley breeding as there are hundreds of tiny ones raiding the food and water, is nice to know there will be a supply for bundy :D :D :D

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Hey, well done! How do u seperate the littlies then? Is it just shake the big ones off & hope the babies stay on, then keep the babies in their own container? Know of any tricks, would be appreciated - thanks :D

patrickb

Juvie Member
Np, anything to help with the proliferation of roaches and downfall of crickets! Geesh, can't believe I would ever want more roaches in this world. heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom