Attack Mode*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ker6176

Dunnie so anyone reading this knows is about 5 inches long. She is a timy baby girl who acts like a princess (my fault i spoil the poop outta her)

So were in the car and have a plug addapter so she could have her lamp and everything. YEAH...the light went out for a second and she was in ATTACK MODE :angry5: .

It was the most adorable thing. She had her tail all pointed and "scary" looking. Her mouth open and she was making a wierd hiss sound. I had to pull over it was too funny. Then i picked her up, put her on my arm and she instantly turned into MISS AFFECTIONATE. :whip: . Yeah im whipped by Dunnie.

go figure

bdgal

Hatchling Member
OMG!!! You take your lamp with you! That is such a good idea! Do you have her in a tank? How do you get the lamp a proper distance away from her? Sorry for the questions...but I have been trying to figure out how to take my baby boy to work with me!!

Ker6176

Original Poster
We have an adapter that plugs into the cigarette lighter (cant smoke in the car anyway) so we plug the lamp into the outlet, the outlet adapter into the car. she goes in the tank and it rests on top. it is fairly easy and they can be found just about any electronic store. check walmart for the cheapest price!

we also "bake"the car just in case she wants to run around. she will usually just bask on my arm

Alix1378

Hatchling Member
lol thats a great idea. my an my fiance had a 3 hour car trip this weekend an werent sure how to keep dino warm so we just turned the cars temp up an let him bask... about an hour into the trip he crawled INTO my hoodie sleeve flip flopped around then fells asleep. ill post a pic here in a min. it wont be the best though i took it with my phone

Alix1378

Hatchling Member
maybe around 6'' i havent measured him. ive been tryin to get the pic onto photobucket but my phone is being retarded. i hate the samsung instinct.

Ker6176

Original Poster
it is fairly easier. Be careful on the long care ride because thats when dunnie started getting sick. she is finally starting to fatten up. the problem with the basking in a car without a lamp is the windows will block most uvb and uva. i reccomend getting the adaptor asap!

Seacow

The adapters are great! We bring Dennis all over with us in his "travel" viv...although probably would not be travelling the distances you guys are talking about since we live in Ireland and it takes all of five hours to drive the length of the country LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom