ATTACK ISSUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deemac6

Juvie Member
Just wanted to post a picture of my viv, I use tile, and have a sand box for my dragon that she has never touched besides the occasional walk through when exploring. I wouldn't recommend using sand for the whole tank ever, my only purpose for having that in there is for when Thil goes gravid, I will hopefully have a heads up. The tile is wonderful, though she isn't on it much and usually hangs out up top but it really does wonders for their nails and its easy to clean.

P7230126.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs181.ash2/44470_10150253584650529_673520528_14234521_6059164_n.jpg

different picture in link.

ScottishBirder

Original Poster
The UV fittings say Jerrard on side and Bulb in Repti Glow.5.0. I dust all live food except for a few weeks ago when I ran out and was snowed in. I dust veg with the veg dusting powder but they dont eat it anyway. The thermometers I purchased from a Reptile shop and I got four. Two for one tank at each end and two for the other. They very rarely sit and gap but have done it once or twice.
ps. I put 10 large hoppers in each tank today. Stan ate all 10 and Ollie ate 2.. On the good news side Ollie did poop today in the tank.

ScottishBirder

Original Poster
Wow that tank looks great. How big is it.? It looks huge or is it just the angle.????
I was toying with the idea of turning a cupboard into a tank but wife has not given me the ok yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrissyTina7
Top Bottom