Ate grass that was just fertilize...freaking out here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menolly

Juvie Member
So like a good beardie slave I took him out yesterday before I get to go to work because it was gorgeous out. He was sitting in the grass for about a half an hour, and nipped a tiny bit of grass. This morning my mother tells me that my father had put down fertilizer on Wednesday so that it would be soaked into the ground on Thursday. :banghead: :banghead: So right now I'm freaking out. I know its poisonous and I may be freaking out over nothing, but is there any side effects that I should look for? Otherwise he's been fine from what I can tell. Strutting around like he owns the place, running around for at least a good 2 hours. White tummy right now watching me as I type this. I just don't know, any advice about what to look for. His poop was washed down the toilet earlier this morning when I was at work so I didn't get to look at that.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I am sorry, I hope your beardie is ok. I do not know what effects the fertilizer might have, but keep an eye out for any strange behavior, or trouble breathing, black bearding for no reason. I f you see any of that, you probably should get to a vet right away.

Menolly

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He seems to be alright, he wasn't as energetic as he usually is, but today he got right back in the swing. Running and jumping all over everything. Even left mommy a nice big present right in his sleeping area. :roll: . He ate a decent amount today, 2 or 3 hormworms, a couple of butters and a couple of waxies. He seems to be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom