At what age would Bearded Dragons become an adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my Bearded Dragon for about 2 months so far and when I first got him from the pet store he was real tiny and now hes a little bit bigger and just went through his first shed a few weeks ago. I would say hes probably a juvenile right now and hes starting to eat the collard greens and Kale I offer him alot more now. However hes still small enough to lose in the house and hes just a little skittish and alert and a bit wary of things that I can't trust him to free roam my room just yet. He'll run once in a while when I go to grab him and when I grab him he calms down closes one eye looks around licks me and starts to dart up my arm to get to my shoulder but I'm afraid he'll start climbing down my back and fall so I don't let him get that far up my arm. When will he get bigger and can start to be let out more often and less skittish? Ill try to get a picture of him on here I'm working on figuring that out right now lol.

kio

It really depends on the beardie yours sounds like a little unsure, I think the more he spends time in your house and get around he will be able to roam quicker. :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom