Asian-Themed Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeTheChange

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
This is going to be a very slow process.. But I promised that I would share!

IMG_6933.jpg

This is where Mushu's tank is going to go! I found this bookcase on craigslist for $15 and it is the perfect dimensions for a 55 gallon tank! Please excuse all the random figurines on it.. They are only there to waste some space until I actually get my dragon.. Which I absolutely cannot wait for! :O

I got the fan on the wall from China last year during one of my visits and the pictures in the collage were all taken and edited by myself. Other than that, there really isn't much going on. Just a bunch of my junk that I had to try to hide in those shelves since I switced out a larger bookshelf for this one.

Not really sure why I even felt the need of posting this picture..? But here you go! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom