Artemis the digging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eadig

Juvie Member
So our little girl seems to have suddenly taken up crawling into the little cave under her rock and digging incessently.

I know there was a point when I would have to get her a lay box to dig in, but should she be developing these tendencies at 5 months old?

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Not at 5 months, some dragons just tend to dig others might dig to get out of the heat or fine moisture. I would check temperatures are accurate with a digital w/ probe and same with humidity, a digital hygrometer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cinnabunn
Top Bottom