Ariel

Status
Not open for further replies.

warnisha

Juvie Member
So, Ariel is about 9 months I guess now! She is a slow grower I think! She is 15 inches long but I don't have a recent weight on her unfortunately the scale isn't working so great! But she is a ferocious eater! She will eat and eat until she busts I swear! She loves roaches and reptiworms and loves all her veggies!

What size are everyone elses juvies? Are they juvies at this age?

As far as our set up it comes right off here!!!! reptisun, probe therm. from walmart, tile, basking temps around 100-108 and cool side around 80!

She is quite spoiled I just worry she's too small. She eats and has all the proper care, maybe she's just a smaller girl? She's bigger than my full grown male (length wise becuase of his tale having being nipped, missing a good half of his tale) but body length she seems more round than long like him!

anyway, just curious as to everyone's sizes

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
This is kind of an unfair judgement as each dragon will grow their own rates and patterns.
But, Thor ~5.75 months 18inches and 248grams.

Do you have pictures of your Ariel.

And just by the way I have a 14-15month old who is 18inches and ~390grams.

jjh1

Juvie Member
I have a
Male 1yr 6 mons 21" 475 g
Female 1yr 4mon 20 " 496 g
female 5 mons 16" 366 g

So yes it totally varies with all dragons lighting feeding and so forth play a major part in the growth and developement of your dragon.

warnisha

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I really need to get a recent picture of her!!!!! lol! She is definately round in the middle! I just wonder if she is going to be on the smaller size becuase she has always been well fed and her enclosure well regulated!

warnisha

Juvie Member
Original Poster
d82b6caf.jpg

Ariel now!!!!

O
830873bd.jpg

And with her new shedshehas orange under her chin!!!!!

c35ad1a5.jpg

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
my girl is 10 months old and 16"long. She didn't start growing until 6 months old, so mine was a slow groer, but now she is caught up for now I think. At 6 months she was only 6 1/2", and within 3 months grew 9" long. She quit growing long wise a month ago, but is putting on the weight now.

warnisha

Juvie Member
Original Poster
That is good to hear!!!! She is definately long! 15 inches but I was wondering about the rest of her she just seems petite! But just like kids they are all different and I know she has the proper care and lighting and eats like mad! So, she is definatley healthy not skinny or anything, just going to be petite for now!!! lol! She is longer than our male but he is missing half of his tail so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom