Are they going into burmation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie77

Hatchling Member
Well Neither of them have woken up this morning.. They will open their eyes and look at me when I sing their names to them.. Kinda like "would you leave me alone?" Sonic has moved slowly up her basking log and at the moment looks like she is standing on her hind legs leaning on it. Asleep... Shadow came out of his little ball shape he was in last night and is spread out on his log, Asleep. Neither of them are hiding they are under their basking lights. Though they are NOT at the temps they need to be.. She is at about 90 and he is at about 96 (using a heat gun). Their MVB's are on the way and should be here tomorrow. So I should be able to get them where they are supposed to be soon!

Just wondering if it IS burmation and not anything else? Man I must seem like SUCH a worry wart! We have only had them since Saturday.... My son is not concerned... LOL.. Leave it to Mom to be the habitual worrier!

jfm08

Hatchling Member
i would guess brumaation... have you been able to see their poop is it really runny? Or is it normal... if its runny i would suggest going to the vet and having them run a fecal test to see if there are any parasites.... but they just sound lazy to me lol so i wouldnt worry to much

Julie77

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
They are about a year and a half old. Sonic is 16 inches long and Shadow is right around the same length. (He won't let me measure him.. LOL) I don't know their weight. But Sonics belly is about 3 and a half inches wide if that is any indication?

I am setting up a VET appointment for the next week or so to make sure things are ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom