are beardies big jumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

brock2001

because i have been watching mine for the past hour while i've been on the computer and he barely walks around the bottom of his terrrarium. He literally jumps from one thing to the next. And he's like 6 month's old, a little big to be jumping if you ask me.

redflea13

They can jump pretty good at any age. Babies tend to try to jump out of my hands before they are used to being handled.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Our Crash is about 21 inches and just over a pound (482 grams) and acts like a kid jumping - from me to hubby, from ground to couch, all over his viv from branch to hidelog, from recliner to endtable, etc.

he jumped a foot from my husband to me in late Sept., and scared the bejeezus outta me, a pound of dragon mid-air comin' atcha is freaky! But we supervise him well when he's out playing wildman in the livingroom, just to keep him safe (we use mesh babygates to block doorways ... as long as your baby doesn't have sharp branch edges or long drops, sounds like he's just "being a kid"? :lol:

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
LOL, I read this thread and had a good laugh. Yes, even adults jump. My female weighs anywhere from 838 to 868 grams and I have seen her jump from one piece of furniture to another. She has absolutely no fear of heights or anything. :lol:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
OMG - doesn't that scare you? Yours is TWO of mine, and Crash makes me nervous when he gets going!

peera

Sub-Adult Member
Lol, yeap, and size, any age... Gibby's an old man (9 this spring) and can still get air if he really feels like it (Usually if there's food or a girl involved).

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
blondie098":f9a28 said:
OMG - doesn't that scare you? Yours is TWO of mine, and Crash makes me nervous when he gets going!

Yes it does, but try controlling a very determined dragon. :lol: I have even caught her mid air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom